We specialise in negotiating and mediating family law property and parenting agreements/settlements for our clients.
However, should negotiations fall through, or your partner will not cooperate, and you are forced to go to court, we will provide robust, strategic support. Where appropriate a barrister (sometimes called legal counsel or an advocate) will be retained to advocate in court on your behalf. We have extensive experience in briefing barristers.
When you retain Marie as your lawyer or mediator, you will receive outstanding, prompt service at a competitive cost. You will be pleasantly surprised.
- sound knowledge and experience in providing Family Law legal services to a broad range of clients, including high net worth individuals and rural families
- sound knowledge and experience in conducting Family Law court proceedings, instructing barristers and preparing for mediations
- superior ability in effective, plain English communication, both written and verbal
- extensive experience in financial services law, especially superannuation, insurance and privacy law
- extensive experience in a wide range of commercial and business law matters
- a leaning toward dispute resolution practices and solutions
- an approachable, kind and enlightened attitude to her work informed by professional training in trauma, PTSD and mental health issues
- extensive experience in facilitating mediations in property and parenting matters with consistently high success rates
Marie is supported by Reema Doueihi, RSAJ Secretarial Services, an accomplished senior administrative assistant who is well known for her high levels of expertise and superior customer service delivery.